The Dinosaurs Museum of Salas de los Infantes was opened to the public the 21 of September of 2001. From its opening, and to December 31, 2019, it has received more than 219.000 people, which supposes an average of 1000 visitors/month.
Located in the Plaza Mayor of Salas de los Infantes, province of Burgos (Spain). The Museum exhibits the collection that the Archaelogical Paleontological Association of Salas (C.A.S.) donated to the Town Hall of Salas.
|SCHEDULE OF VISITS|
|Tuesday to Saturday
10:30 h. - 14:10 h.
5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Festive and Sundays
10:30 h. - 14:30 h.
|General: 2,50 €
Reduced: 1,50 €
· Holders of Young Membership card,Students and UnemployedGratuitous:
· Retired or pensioners
· Groups (of more than 15 people)
· Groups of schools and institutes
· Investigadores, previa solicitud
· Investigators, previous request Members of Associations of Museums and artistic critic and Foundation of Friends of the Museums
· Members of cultural or scientific Associations
· Conservatives of museums
· National Guides
· Visitor Day: Wednesdays.GUIDED VISITS: visits guided groups are made arranging the visit by the telephone or the email of the museum.
· Friends of the Foundation for the Study of the Dinosaurs in Castilla y Leon
· Minors of 8 years
· The people in charge of scholastic groups
TELEPHONE: 947 39 70 01